HOT JOB HOT JOB HOT JOB
Single Job Postings – Various Employers
Software Engineer (TS/SCI)
Endgame Systems is a fast growing, cutting-edge tech company. We provide cyber security solutions to the defense, civilian and national security community. Our team boasts some of the industry’s brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
The Software Engineer role:
As a member of our services group, you will be part of a dedicated team tasked with designing and building new information security related software, based on client requirements. Responsibilities cover the entire SDLC, ranging from design to implementation of both new software products and enhancements to existing products. You will also coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products.
What you will need:
• Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
• Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Participate in development of software user manuals.
• Clearance: TS/SCI
• Bachelor’s Degree in a IT related field preferred
• 3-5 years experience in development
• 1-2 years Windows Kernel Level development or Windows Kernel Development training with some Kernel development (any flavor)
• 3 years Windows development experience
Nice to have
• C and C++ programming experience
• Kernel Level Development
• Windows Kernel Development; Training in OSR is a plus
• Windows Application Development
• Experience developing under the full Software Engineering process
• Familiarity with Agile Methodologies or similar
• 2- 5 years experience in development;
Endgame Systems offers a dynamic and low-overhead environment, high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual challenges, and a highly innovative and competitive compensation structure. ======================
Note: most jobs remain open for 2-14 days. If this job is no longer available then you will be presented with similar job listings that are open.
Visit http://www.USAJobZoo.com or http://USADefenseIndustryJobs.com for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.