HOT JOB HOT JOB HOT JOB
Modern Standard Arabic Linguist w Poly (Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3) JN: 12009685
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career as a Modern Standard Arabic Linguist w/ one of the nation’s leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the employer for you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Modern Standard Arabic Linguist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Cyber Intelligence Division.
Candidates must have a current TS/SCI w/ Polygraph in order to be considered for this position. As a member of a team of linguists/analysts, the Linguist will be responsible for the processing of language material (both voice and graphic), reporting, and research, development and maintenance of information that further the goals and objectives of the team. Responsibilities include processing Arabic language material both orally and written, generate reports predicated on language material and fused with information obtained from other sources. In addition, the Linguist will be required to perform research on a variety of subjects as they relate to Arabic and to generate reports based on research. Required to learn and use existing computer based technologies for target development, automated report generating and computer language processing tools.
1. High school diploma/GED and a minimum of ten (10) years of related experience is required.
2. Experience with transcription, translation, interpreting and other language related.
3. Be skilled and experienced with Modern Standard Arabic language proficiency.
4. Demonstrated proficiency with Moderns Standard Arabic voice and graphic language test scores.
5. Good writing and strong English language skills.
6. Research, collaboration and coordination skills.
7. Must have ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
8. Current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
1. DLPT level 3/3 or equivalent.
2. Individuals with a working knowledge of other regional languages.
3. Familiarity with Content Preparation Environment (CPE).
4. Exposure to and basic proficiency in analysis and analytic tools is highly desirable.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Visit http://www.USAJobZoo.com or http://USADefenseIndustryJobs.com for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.