HOT JOB HOT JOB HOT JOB
CACI International Inc
Senior Information Assurance/Cyber Security Engineer (TO 331) Job JN: 66360
Information Systems – Security
Security Clearance: Secret
The Security Engineer will provide acquisition Information Assurance and Cyber Security support to SPAWAR PMW 240 for Navy personnel and pay systems. The candidate will provide Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) support for the PMW 240 portfolio of applications. This position will provide support to the PMW 240 Cyber Security Manager for the PMW 240 portfolio.
The Security Engineer should have demonstrated knowledge and experience in information security/information assurance policies, plans and procedures; and will support systems security engineering in the design, development and integration of hardware and software security solutions for information technology systems.
This position will provide support in the preparation of the required program acquisition information security and authorization (certification and accreditation) documentation. In addition, this position will further support various Systems Engineering activities. This role involves attending/supporting meetings/collaboration with FPPS program/engineering management, SPAWAR SME/IPT representatives and IA managers/staff for PMW 240 programs. Communication/collaboration with government customer technical, management and acquisition personnel will be required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Typically requires a bachelors degree or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience. A combination of education and/or experience may be used to satisfy degree requirement.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (CISSP, GSLC, CISM and/or CAP). Must satisfy DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification requirements (e.g., Security+ and should possess at least one computing environment certification (e.g., MCSE).
- Must be able to satisfy requirements as Entry Level Navy Validator – able to satisfy CNSS Instruction 4016 Entry Level Risk Analyst requirements.
- Knowledge of DoD security requirements and documentation.
- Experience identifying security requirements and controls for systems and networks.
- Experience developing DoD DIACAP documentation.
- Experience performing information security risk assessments.
- System engineering information security support.
- Understanding of DISA STIGs and SRRs.
- Understanding of DoD systems security posture validation tools (e.g., DISA Gold Disk, Retina, HBSS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD information security policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Information Systems and Security technologies and their use.
- Ability to analyze IT and IS requirements and designs and then develop technical documentation.
- Familiar with NIAP, Common Criteria and FIPS standards/validation.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to correlate multiple information sources to ensure quality and completeness.
- Ability to complete planned tasking according to schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- CISSP certification.
- Computing environment certification (e.g., MCSE).
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DON security requirements and documentation.
- Experience producing/submitting DON DIACAP packages.
- Experience with NIST security requirements (NIST SP 800-53) and system authorization/risk management framework (RMF) process (NIST SP 800-37).
- Understanding of the DoD transition from DIACAP to DIARMF.
- Experience supporting Program Protection Planning and security related defense acquisition documentation.
- Experience developing information assurance strategy and documentation (e.g., Acquisition IA Strategy).
- Experience identifying/documenting security requirements and ensuring information assurance requirements are met through system security engineering.
- Experience applying security baselines in accordance with DISA STIGs.
- Experience validating systems security using DISA SRRs.
- Experience using DoD systems security validation tools and analysis of results.
- Experience maintaining IT security compliance throughout the systems lifecycle.
- Experience within an acquisition environment. Experience with large DOD IT acquisition programs.
- Experience with PeopleSoft solutions.
- Should be highly motivated with the flexibility to support a dynamic environment.
Security Requirements: Must be US Citizen and able to obtain a DOD Secret clearance. Position will require an SSBI.
eVenture Technologies an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Note: most jobs remain open for 2-14 days. If this job is no longer available then you will be presented with similar job listings that are open.
Visit http://www.USAJobZoo.com or http://USADefenseIndustryJobs.com for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.