HOT JOB HOT JOB HOT JOB
Senior Associate, Federal Cyber Security Job JN: 27477
Business Title: Senior Associate, Federal Cyber Security
Requisition Number: 27477
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help clients to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Senior Associate for the Federal Advisory practice to join us in our Tysons Corner office.
Keeping proprietary information safe is critical in today’s business world. As an Information Protection professional, you’ll assist clients in developing processes to protect information assets. We incorporate a full life-cycle approach, which includes assessment, architecture, implementation, and monitoring services to help clients protect information.
- Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of information systems compliance with US Government security requirements
- Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of systems built upon Linux, Solaris, Windows and other operating systems
- Perform full scope security assessments of information systems using commonly available tools, such as those found on the Backtrack Linux Live CD
- Provide systems security engineering “advice & assistance” to programs throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Coordinate activities with other ODNI CIO components/teams
- Brief senior government officials regarding the results of formal requirements validation testing
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/engineering field (may be waived with significant technical experience, or a combination of adequate technical experience and relevant training)
- Background and experience working with DCID 6/3 (profile knowledge of NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 recommended)
- Strong knowledge base in Unix or Unix-like operating systems
- Ability to think “outside the box” in relation to technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of a very wide variety of technologies such as experience performing technical evaluations of information systems, to include comprehensive vulnerability assessments and/or penetration testing
- An Industrial Security Staff Approval/Top Secret (ISSA/TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a full field background investigation and a counter-intelligence polygraph test
- U.S. citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Note: most jobs remain open for 2-14 days. If this job is no longer available then you will be presented with similar job listings that are open.
Visit http://www.USAJobZoo.com or http://USADefenseIndustryJobs.com for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.