HOT JOB HOT JOB HOT JOB
Director of Engineering
Endgame Systems is a fast growing, cutting-edge tech company. We provide cyber security solutions to the defense, civilian and national security community. Our team boasts some of the industry’s brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We also understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
The Director of Engineering’s role:
The Director of Engineering will manage the software development function of the company and will report to the Chief Technology Officer. The Director of Engineering will be the manager for all software development engineers at the company, and will work with them on task management and career development. The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the development of complex software, have a proven track record for timely project delivery, project management, cost control and customer satisfaction, and will additionally be capable of managing multiple software development projects running concurrently. This role will also be involved in product design and overall company technology vision. Our software engineers work in a fast paced agile development environment to create new software components for game changing info-sec products, an environment which encourages creative, critical thinking. Much of our work is exploratory and experimental, and there are few rigid development processes in place. The Director of Engineering will have an opportunity to help define the software development processes that the team uses, and will oversee the engineering and quality assurance functions of the team.
What you will need:
- Minimum of ten years software development and project management experience
- Minimum of five years of management experience
- Knowledge of the government and commercial cyber security markets
- Experience with Linux, Python, jQuery, MySQL, NoSQL (Cassandra, Accumulo, Hadoop)
- Experience writing specifications for software and then corresponding test plans for that software
- Experience working with large scale data sets, particularly with respect to testing and data verification
- A collaborative approach to software development, a desire to share information and ideas and an ability to see the big picture
- US citizenship
- Active US Government Security Clearance – Top Secret Clearable
Endgame Systems offers a dynamic and low-overhead environment, high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual challenges, and a highly innovative and competitive compensation structure.
Note: most jobs remain open for 2-14 days. If this job is no longer available then you will be presented with similar job listings that are open.
Visit http://www.USAJobZoo.com or http://USADefenseIndustryJobs.com for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.